WINTER TO REMEMBER WITH BLOCKBUSTERS ACROSS FOUR FOOTY CODES AT ANZ STADIUM
06 Jun 2014
IT’S sports heaven at ANZ Stadium with a magical winter bonanza featuring world-class sport across four footy codes.
During an action-packed winter, the Stadium will host:
*ARGUABLY the biggest State of Origin game in history on Wednesday 18 June as Laurie Daley’s Blues look to break Queensland’s eight-year series dominance;
* THE NSW Waratahs’ crucial Super Rugby blockbuster against ACT Brumbies on Saturday 28 June – a game that could decide if the Tahs finish on top of the Australian Conference. If the Waratahs earn the right to host the Super Rugby final, that game will be played at ANZ Stadium on Saturday 2 August.
* FIVE key NRL games in July, including a crucial match between competition leaders, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v premiership contenders, Manly Sea Eagles on Friday 4 July
* EUROPEAN superclub Juventus – the Manchester United of Italian football – for a classic farewell to legendary Alessandro Del Piero, who will captain the A-League All Stars against his former club on Sunday 10 August;
* THE Australia Wallabies' attempt to win their first Bledisloe Cup since 2002 against the world’s best team, the New Zealand All Blacks on Saturday 16 August.
* THE Sydney Swans’ key late August game (29-31 Aug) against Richmond as the Swans upscale their march to the AFL finals;
* ANOTHER six NRL games in August, including blockbusters between home clubs the Bulldogs and Eels in the Bandaged Bear Cup match (14-18 Aug), Bulldogs v Tigers (21-25 Aug) and the return bout between the Bulldogs and Rabbitohs (28 Aug-1 Sep).
To kick off this exhilarating period of sport, on Wednesday 18 June, the NSW Blues look to make history and clinch their first State of Origin Series since 2005. After losing Game I in Queensland, the Maroons will be determined to force a Game III decider and aim for a record ninth successive State of Origin series.
Be a part of Origin folklore and get tickets here
There’s three rounds left in the Super Rugby and it’s a crucial match on Saturday 28 June between the Australian conference leaders, NSW Waratahs, and last year’s grand finalists, ACT Brumbies.
Don’t miss all the action and click here
Italian super club Juventus come to ANZ Stadium on Sunday 10 August in a special farewell for former-Juventus superstar and football legend, Alessandro Del Piero, as he leads the Hyundai A-League All Stars.
Click here to be part of Del Piero’s farewell to Australia
It’s the match everyone has been waiting for on the Rugby calendar as the Australia Wallabies face the world’s greatest team, the New Zealand All Blacks in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday 16 August.
Be at ANZ Stadium in support of the Wallabies as they try to end their 11-year Bledisloe Cup drought. Tickets here.
The Sydney Swans continue their march to premiership glory with their final round match against the Richmond Tigers on August 29-31. Get your tickets for an Aussie rules classic.
The NRL season concludes with the day all fans and players dream of – the NRL Grand Final on Sunday 5 October. Witness history and celebrate rugby league’s greatest moment, click here.
Enhance your experience to witness the greatest events of Australia’s sporting calendar by becoming an ANZ Member.
With guaranteed seating that means prime views, access to exclusive areas and VIP Dining to all events at ANZ Stadium.
Click here to find out more about ANZ Stadium Membership.
Spoil yourself with ANZ Stadium Corporate Hospitality. Enjoy world-class facilities, five-star hospitality and brilliant views of the match from your Centreline Seats, Zone Box seats or Private Suite. More information here.