DRAGONS v BULLDOGS ROUND 26: CELEBRATION OF A GREAT RUGBY LEAGUE RIVALRY
14 Aug 2017
- Great traditional NRL rivals the Dragons and Bulldogs have announced their Rd 26 clash at ANZ Stadium will feature a number of initiatives aimed at encouraging fans to turn out in force.
- The Sunday afternoon fixture on 3 September will have $40 family tickets, free transport, $3 pies & sausage rolls & heaps more;
- The game will also offer fans the opportunity to farewell their departing players.
THIS one's for the fans! $40 family tickets, free transport, $3 pies and sausage rolls, choose your own seat . . . it's all part of the final Round, St George Illawarra Dragons v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs game at ANZ Stadium Sunday 3 September.
The two great NRL rivals have announced that their Round 26 clash at ANZ Stadium will feature a number of initiatives aimed at encouraging fans to turn out in force and farewell the regular season on Sunday, September 3.
- A capped ticket price of $25 for adults and $40 for families, with free entry for juniors 12-and-under;
- All tickets to include free return train travel to Olympic Park;
- All Dragons and Bulldogs Members entitled to free entry as part of their 2017 club Memberships;
- $3 pies and sausage rolls at ANZ Stadium until kick-off;
- No reserved seating on the eastern side of ANZ Stadium, with the Stadium cut in half for Dragons fans on one side and Bulldogs on the other. Be sure to arrive early to get the best seating close to halfway.
There'll be plenty of giveaways, entertainment, offers and activities for everyone's enjoyment throughout the day.
And with spring weather on the cards and a 4pm kick-off time it's the perfect opportunity to get the whole family involved in what will be a can't-miss experience at the footy.
The game will also serve as an opportunity for Dragons and Bulldogs fans to say farewell to departing players Josh Dugan and Russell Packer of the Dragons and Josh Reynolds and Sam Kasiano from the Bulldogs.