ROCK & ROLL HALL-OF-FAMERS BON JOVI BRINGING THIS HOUSE IS NOT FOR SALE TOUR TO ANZ STADIUM
14 Jun 2018
- Global rock icons Bon Jovi to play one-night-only-Sydney show at ANZ Stadium on Saturday 8 December;
- First time the band has toured Australia since 2013 when they drew over 65,000 fans to ANZ Stadium;
- Tickets on sale Friday 29 June at 1pm via Ticketek;
- Bon Jovi join Foo Fighters, Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift in incredible run of concerts at ANZ Stadium in 2018.
WE’VE gotta hold on, ready or not, because Bon Jovi are on their way back to ANZ Stadium this December.
The newly anointed Rock & Roll Hall of Famers are touring in celebration of their latest album This House Is Not for Sale and will play a Sydney-exclusive show at ANZ Stadium on Saturday 8 December.
The This House Is Not for Sale Tour is the latest in a phenomenal year of concerts at ANZ Stadium; joining Foo Fighters in January, Ed Sheeran’s record-breaking three shows in March and Taylor Swift’s upcoming show on 2 November.
The Tour has already received both fan and critical acclaim, with its first North American leg grossing an estimated $47 million and its South American leg grossing nearly $40 million.
This is Bon Jovi’s first outing since the band’s 2013 Because We Can World Tour which drew more than 65,000 fans to ANZ Stadium.
2013’s tour was their fourth in six years to be ranked the No. 1 top-grossing tour in the world (a feat accomplished by only The Rolling Stones previously) with a total of $259.5 million.
Over an illustrious career spanning more than three decades since their formation in 1983, Bon Jovi has earned their place among global rock royalty.
With over 130 million albums sold worldwide, an extensive catalogue of hit anthems, more than 2,800 concerts performed in 50 countries for more than 35 million fans, Bon Jovi is the consummate rock and roll band.
Early Tour reviews are glowing:
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution raved, “(The tour) solidifies their standing as one of rock’s most resilient acts.”
- Creative Loafing Tampa said, “Bon Jovi leaves 18,000 screaming, standing fans shot through the heart…”
- While the Los Angeles Daily News reported that “JBJ shook the stage from the start to end with energy and enthusiasm, and he kept that energy rolling with a voice in tip top shape…”
- The Louis Post-Dispatch said “Bon Jovi doesn't miss a beat..."
- And the Toronto Sun enthused, “It was anthemic Bon Jovi at its best...”
The This House Is Not for Sale Tour will join Taylor Swift’s reputation Stadium Tour in November to make a spectacular finish to ANZ Stadium’s 2018 Event Calendar.
ANZ Stadium Members will receive a special pre-sale opportunity for the show. To enquire about becoming an ANZ Stadium Member head here.
Or, why not enjoy the best experience possible with ANZ Stadium’s Corporate Hospitality options. Choose from a Private Suite, Zone Box or Centreline Seats. Enquiries here.