TOP TRAVEL TIPS FOR MEN’S & WOMEN’S NRL DOUBLE AT ANZ STADIUM THIS SATURDAY
03 Sep 2018
- Roosters to play Warriors in NRL Holden Women's Premiership and Panthers v Warriors in NRL Elimination Final at ANZ Stadium;
- All tickets to the games at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Trains;
- Fans encouraged to plan their trip to the game with some trackwork on rail network planned for Saturday.
ANZ Stadium will host a spectacular double-header this Saturday with a historic NRL Women’s fixture and a do-or-die NRL Elimination Final going back-to-back.
The Sydney Roosters will take on the New Zealand Warriors in the historic first game of the NRL Holden Women’s Premiership at 3:05pm before the Penrith Panthers and New Zealand Warriors fight to stay alive in the NRL Finals Series at 5:30pm.
With fans travelling from all over Sydney to ANZ Stadium on the day, we’ve put together a handy guide for getting to Sydney Olympic Park.
TOP TRANSPORT TIPS FOR SATURDAY
- All tickets to the games at ANZ Stadium on Saturday include return travel on Sydney Trains and NSW TrainLink network.
- Plan to arrive early and enjoy both blockbuster games, with gates opening at 2:45pm.
- Fans travelling from the west; trackwork is scheduled on the T1 Western Line with buses replacing trains between Emu Plains and Blacktown. A fleet of buses will be on hand to take fans from Penrith to Blacktown where direct trains will travel straight to Olympic Park at 3:10pm, 3:40pm and 4:10pm.
- Ample parking is available at Blacktown Station should fans wish to drive and park then hop on one of the direct services.
- For the most up-to-date transport info, check the Transport for NSW Event Page here
- The Penrith Panthers’ “Panther Bus” convoy to ANZ Stadium will depart from the Panthers Rugby League Academy at 3:15pm and return to the Leagues Club after the game. Tickets can be pre-purchased for $10 (Member price) and $25 (non-Member price) here.
- Public transport is your best option but if you must drive to Sydney Olympic Park it is vital you pre-book your parking in advance here.
- The M4 Motorway stretches from Penrith to Sydney Olympic Park with the WestConnex M4 extension bypassing a number of traffic lights between Parramatta and Sydney Olympic Park making it the quickest way to ANZ Stadium from the west by road.
- There are 10,000 parking spots located in Sydney Olympic Park which can be pre-booked here.
You can see all the NRL Finals, plus the NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final, with an ANZ Stadium Membership. Enquire here to learn more.
Or, why not experience the NRL Finals in ultimate style with ANZ Stadium's corporate hospitality options. Choose between a Private Suite, Centreline Seats, Zone Boxes and exclusive dining options. Head here or call: 1300 13 40 10.