Conditions of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, staff and event participants, the following conditions of entry apply to all ANZ Stadium attendees.
These conditions should also be read in conjunction with the conditions of entry from each specific event partner appearing on the Event Page and the conditions of sale appearing on each ticket which may vary from the Stadium’s Conditions of Entry from time to time.
Please see below for the Specific Conditions for the FFA, the NRL and Rugby Australia:
- FFA Hyundai A-League Terms of Admission
- FFA International Match Terms of Admission
- FFA Spectator Code of Behaviour
- NRL Conditions of Entry
- Rugby Australia Terms of Admission
- NRL Conditions of Entry - 2018 Finals Series
Patrons who do not comply with the Conditions of Entry will not be permitted entry. Patrons who have been admitted but subsequently fail to comply with the Conditions of Entry may be removed from ANZ Stadium without refund of any entry fee(s).
Patrons should also refer to the conditions of sale appearing on each ticket and any special conditions which may be published for selected events.
Show bags from the Royal Easter Show are permitted – some show bags may contain canned soft drink. Canned items are permitted, however must not be consumed inside the Stadium.
All persons entering ANZ Stadium are advised that:
- They are entering licenced premises;
- Intoxicated or drug affected persons will not be permitted to enter;
- Persons in possession of liquor or illicit drugs will not be permitted to enter;
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor or illicit drugs from entering;
- Intoxicated and drug affected persons will be removed from the premises;
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors or persons who are intoxicated;
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 2007.
Refusal of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, ANZ Stadium management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly;
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons;
- Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance (ie large flags / banners, oversized bags, musical instruments etc).
- Refuse entry to any person who purchases an event ticket from an unauthorised source or from a ticket scalper.
- Refuse entry to any person who is subject to a current banning notice from ANZ Stadium.
Bag Sizes & Cloaking
- Bag sizes (including eskis) are limited to 30cm x 40cm.
- There is limited cloaking facilities at ANZ Stadium and for selected events, cloaking will not be available.
- For the safety and security of all persons, Stadium and Precinct closed circuit television cameras are in use at all times.
- All persons entering ANZ Stadium will be subject to a security check including the inspection / search of any bags and packages, metal detector wanding and pat-down searches. Persons refusing to undergo such security processes will be refused entry to the Stadium.
- Patrons must not attempt to conceal their identity, either at the point of entry or while inside the venue. ANZ Stadium will respect cultural differences and medical conditions but reserves the right to either refuse entry, or remove anyone who covers their face with a scarf, balaclava, mask, helmet etc.
- Any person who attempts entry or is found to have entered ANZ Stadium after being issued with a current Banning Notice will be subject to prosecution and possible further penalties.
- Pass-outs will not be issued.
- Patrons wearing or otherwise displaying inappropriate or unauthorised commercial, political, religious or other offensive images, logos etc. may be denied entry into ANZ Stadium or asked to remove such items prior to entering the venue.
- Persons wearing ‘Colours’ or ‘Insignia’ on any clothing or other item identifying them as belonging to Outlaw Motor Cycle Gangs (OMCGs) or other groups as designated by the NSW Police Force are prohibited from entering ANZ Stadium.
- Customers wishing to bring personal items into the Stadium do so at their own risk. ANZ Stadium will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
- Umbrellas may be brought into the Stadium but for the comfort of others should not be put up.
- For safety reasons, strollers and prams are not permitted into the Stadium’s seating bowl. Strollers may be cloaked in cloakrooms or stroller bays provided by the Stadium.
- Patrons are only authorised to access the seats / areas of the Stadium to which they are ticketed. Patrons who cause a disturbance, or refuse to comply with requests made by Stadium staff will be removed from the Stadium.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be taken into or from ANZ Stadium by patrons.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Stadium, except in designated smoking areas. This includes electronic cigarettes (e-cig or e-cigarettes), personal vaporisers, electronic nicotine delivery systems, or other battery powered vaporisers.
- Unauthorised soliciting and customer surveying is not permitted.
- Patrons are not permitted to throw any objects around or within the ANZ Stadium seating areas or the arena.
- Some event activities are dangerous. Customers viewing such activities do so at their own risk.
- Individuals found to be engaging in unauthorised promotional or commercial activities in and adjacent to the Stadium will be requested to immediately cease such activity.
Restricted / Prohibited Items
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Animals (exception for certified service animals)
- Aerosol cans
- Briefcases and bags
- Banners with poles
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates, Segways, or other unauthorized means of transportation
- Coolers, thermoses, or eskies
- Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material
- Fireworks, road flares, emergency flares, explosives or other incendiary devices
- Glass or metal containers of any style
- Illegal substances
- Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, Frisbees, balloons, projectiles, horns, radios, bells, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc
- Lights or battery packs
- Long wallet chains
- Political signage
- Professional cameras
- Bags no larger than an A4 size (30cm x 20cm)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs larger than 11 x 17 inches (approx. 28cm x 43cm)
- Studded jewellery
- Video cameras, GoPros, audio recording devices and tripods; no video or audio recording will be allowed
- Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray or mace, handcuffs, nightsticks or other items
Bon Jovi This House Is Not For Sale 2018 Tour - Special Conditions
Some conditions may be different to the Stadium’s standard conditions of entry.
- Due to the nature and possible injuries that could result from moshing and crowd surfing we strongly suggest patrons refrain from such activities.
- Plastic bottles brought into the Stadium or purchased at Stadium outlets will need to have their tops removed prior to entering the arena
- By entering the venue, patrons agree to be photographed and video recorded.
- There is no cloaking available for this event.
Bon Jovi This House Is Not For Sale 2018 Tour – Restricted / Prohibited Items
Some restricted / prohibited items may be different to the Stadium’s standard conditions of entry.
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal substances;
- Glass, cans or metal containers of any style;
- Chairs, eskies and other oversized objects;
- Backpacks, duffle bags, oversize bags and suitcases;
- Small bags are permitted however, cannot be larger than A4 size (approx. 20cm x 30cm);
- Umbrellas are not permitted on the arena;
- GoPros, tablets, iPads, drones, selfie sticks, poles or tripods;
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses;
- Video recording devices;
- Audio recording devices;
- Commercial, political or other offensive signage or logos;
- Laser pointer devices;
- Fireworks, road flares, emergency flares, explosives or other incendiary devices;
- Weapons of any kind, including guns, bullets, knives, clubs/bats, pepper spray or mace, handcuffs, nightsticks, metal/plastic knuckles, stun-guns or electric shock devices, box cutters, scissors or other items;
- Any item considered a danger to the Artist or the public.