It's a massive Sunday Family Fun Day at ANZ Stadium on Sunday 20 July, headlined by the world’s most popular children’s entertainment group, The Wiggles.
The Wiggles will perform live as part of the special RiseForAlex round, before the Wests Tigers face the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at 3pm.
The NRL will contribute $1 for every fan who attends any game during round 19 to the RiseForAlex Fund to assist injured Newcastle knights player, Alex McKinnon.
Sitting outside the top eight on point-differential, inspirational captain Robbie Farah and prop Aaron Woods have returned from State of Origin duty and will be trying to keep the Wests Tigers' finals dream alive.
With a heavily congested NRL ladder, the Bulldogs are equally desperate for the two points in claiming an important top-four finish. Arguably rugby league's best forward, James Graham, will be determined to lead the Bulldogs past the young Tigers.
Don’t miss this Sunday Family Fun Day at ANZ Stadium and #RiseForAlex.
|12:45PM||Holden Cup: Wests Tigers v Bulldogs|
|3:00PM||NRL: Wests Tigers v Bulldogs|
- With a large crowd expected and another event occurring in the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, fans who plan to drive are strongly recommended to pre-book parking.
- Take advantage of the free return train travel included in all tickets.
- Arrive early to enjoy all the family activities before the match.
NRL TICKETING PROMOTION
Any NRL Club ticketed members as well as anyone who holds a ticket to any Round 19 NRL match can gain free access to the Wests Tigers v Bulldogs event at ANZ Stadium this Sunday 20 July.
To take advantage of this opportunity, simply show your ticketed Club membership card or Round 19 NRL event ticket at Gate B or Gate K on the day, with general admission seating available in Aisles 115-126 and Aisles 134-145
BULLDOGS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While this match is a Wests Tigers home game, Bulldogs Ticketed Members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Bulldogs Reserved Members will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Bulldogs General Admission Members will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 146 and 101.
Click here to purchase tickets.
Click here to view the event seating map.
For Condition of Entry, click here.
In a special arrangement for NRL Members and fans, all tickets for NRL club events at ANZ Stadium include return travel on City Rail train services.
PLAN YOUR TRIP
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
There will be two additional train services running from Central to Olympic Park at 2:00PM and 2:15PM, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
Sydney Buses services are running to a regular weekday timetable.
Sydney Buses Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Sydney Ferries services are running to a regular weekday timetable. If ferry services are full, customers can take a train which regularly depart from Circular Quay Station.
ANZ Stadium is approximately 40 minutes walk (3.6km) from Sydney Olympic Park Wharf. There is a connecting 526 bus to the stadium.
Return bus and ferry services are limited and are expected to reach capacity, so plan your trip and consider an alternative option for your return journey.
Click here for more information on transport to the Wests Tigers v Bulldogs match at ANZ Stadium:
Casual parking is available in the precinct. Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
Pre-booking your parking space is highly recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
Note: Pre-booked parking is available until 11.59PM the night before the event.
NRL FAMILY FUN DAY
To coincide with NRL Family Fun Day and the ‘Rise for Alex’ round there is a lot of additional activity in and around the Stadium that everyone can be involved in!
- The Wiggles will perform on the field of play prior to the main game.
- A post match presentation will take place for Dene Halatau’s 200th NRL game and Liam Fulton’s retirement. A lap of honour will follow the presentation.
- ‘Rise for Alex’ wristbands will be sold for $2 at all Gates and on the Level 1 concourse.
- A jumping castle, face painters and balloon artists will be located on the external warm up facility (opposite Gate L).
- A BBQ will be located on the external warm up facility (opposite Gate L) with all proceeds going to the ‘Rise for Alex’ fund.
- Face painters will be positioned on the Level 1 concourse adjacent to Aisle 125.
- The Wiggles Jumping castle will be located in the North East outbuilding adjacent to A114.
- The NRL Obstacle Course will be located on the Southern concourse.
- The Kids Zone will be located in the South West Terrace and will operate from Gates open until kick off of the main game with autograph signings, airbrush tattoos, jumping castle, pass the ball and colouring in.