The NSW Waratahs are just one victory away from lifting their first ever Super Rugby Trophy and you can be a part of all the action as they take on the Crusaders in the Super Rugby Final at ANZ Stadium.
Having won their past eight games in a row, and with a 100% home record this season, the Tahs' chances of making history have never looked better.
Show the Tahs that you #Believe2014 and be here to cheer them on as they chase their first ever Super Rugby title at ANZ Stadium.
|7:30PM||Waratahs v Crusaders|
- Leave the car at home – with a large crowd expected, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive.
- Take advantage of the direct and additional public transport services included in event-day tickets.
- Arrive early to enjoy the pre-game party and soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
Click here to purchase tickets.
Click here to view the event seating map.
For Condition of Entry, click here.
All tickets to the Waratahs v Crusaders Super Rugby Final at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Train services, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses, regular Sydney Buses (STA) services and Sydney Ferries services.
Fans are strongly encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the direct transport services in operation.
For more information on transport, see the section below.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
- Lidcombe to Olympic Park sprint services depart every 10 minutes.
- Direct services are operating from the T1 North Shore Line to Olympic Park Station, every 15 minutes between 4:00pm and 5:00pm, then up to eight trains an hour between 5:00pm and 9:00pm, stopping at Central (platform 18), Redfern and Strathfield stations.
- For information about specific train line services, see below:
Travelling from the T4 Eastern Suburbs Line:
- Change at Town Hall Station for direct services to Olympic Park, departing from platform 2.
Travelling from the T1 North Shore Line:
- Change at Lindfield, Chatswood or North Sydney stations for direct services to Olympic Park.
Travelling from the T4 Illawarra Line:
- Change at Redfern Station for direct services to Olympic Park.
Olympic Park to Central: Services run every five minutes between 9:00pm and 11:30pm, then every 15 minutes between 11:30pm and midnight, stopping at Strathfield and Redfern. These services will then continue to North Sydney and other T1 North Shore stations.
Olympic Park to Lidcombe: Services run every 10 minutes until and midnight.
For further timetable information, please click here.
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Bus services will commence between approximately 4:00pm and 5:10pm, depending on the route.
Fans should be aware that some minor changes have been made to the Major Event bus routes servicing Sydney Olympic Park. Two of the route services (Route 2A – Glebe via Gladesville and Route 3 – Macquarie via Ryde and Macquarie Park) have been removed due to historically low take-up by patrons. Importantly, alternative public transport options are available for those patrons who have used these particular services in the past.
For detailed information on the service changes and the available public transport alternatives, please refer to the Super Rugby Final event page here, and the on-line trip planner on the Transport NSW website.
Bus services will depart Sydney Olympic Park after the game, with the last service departing at 10:15pm.
Sydney Buses will also operate to a normal weekend timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 operates between Parramatta and Burwood.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
Sydney Ferries services are running to a regular weekend timetable.
ANZ Stadium is approximately a 40 minute walk from Sydney Olympic Park Wharf. There is a connecting 526 Bus to the Stadium.
With large crowds expected, fans who have not pre-booked parking are encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the increased public transport services.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is highly recommended, particularly for this event due to the traffic expected in the precinct.
You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of your event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
Traffic congestion is expected on Homebush Bay Drive.
If you do decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.