This match will be the Ashes Tour finale, following a five-Test series, a five-match one-day series and T20 Internationals in Brisbane and Melbourne. You won't want to miss this! It looms as a potential T20 series decider and one of the most exciting nights of a blockbuster summer of cricket.
The Australians and touring English team will also be the first international sides to utilise ANZ Stadium’s new practice facility, with full-length practice wickets.
All tickets to the T20 International at ANZ Stadium include return travel on public transport. Take advantage of the direct and additional services on for the event - see below.
KIDS GET IN FOR FREE
Make it a family day out of big hits and bring the kids, all children 15 years and under get in for FREE.
IMPORTANT: Complimentary kids tickets must be obtained through Ticketek with the purchase of an adult ticket. Avoid the rush and queues by pre-purchasing tickets online.
|2:30PM||Women's Ashes Series - T20 INTL - Australia v England|
|7:35PM||KFC T20 INTL - Australia v England|
All tickets to the Australia v England KFC T20 International at ANZ Stadium include the cost of return travel on public transport – including Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink Intercity services, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses, Sydney metropolitan and outer metropolitan regular route buses, Sydney ferries and light rail services.
Fans are encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the direct and additional public transport services included in event-day tickets.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Additional services will operate from:
- Lidcombe to Olympic Park every ten (10) minutes between 7am and 10pm, and every 20 minutes from 10pm to 11.40pm
- Central to Olympic Park between 5.30pm and 12.30am
- Blacktown to Olympic Park between 5.30pm and 12.30am
Sydney Trains are running to a regular weekend timetable.
For further timetable information, click here.
Please be aware that there is trackwork on the following lines on event day:
- Central Coast and Newcastle Line
- North Shore Line
- Northern Line
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses start between 4pm and 5pm depending on the route, they include:
- 1A – Warriewood via Dee Why
- 1B – Warriewood via Mona Vale
- 2A – Glebe via Gladesville
- 2B – Glebe via Hunters Hill
- 3 – Marsfield
- 4 – Maroubra
- 5A – Castle Hill
- 5B – Rouse Hill
- 6 – Menai
- 7A – Miranda
- 7B - Cronulla
- 8 – Dural
The last service will arrive into Sydney Olympic Park at around 7.15pm.
Return bus services will operate for one hour following the match.
Other Sydney Buses will operate to a regular weekend timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Ferries will operate to a regular weekend timetable.
Should services to Sydney Olympic Park be full, fans can take a train from Circular Quay Station.
ANZ Stadium is approximately a 40 minute walk from Sydney Olympic Park Wharf. There is a connecting 526 bus to the Stadium.
Click here for more information on transport to the Australia v England KFC T20 International at ANZ Stadium.
Fans are encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the direct and additional public transport services included in event tickets.
Casual parking is available in the precinct. Fans who plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
Pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can do this via:
ENTERTAINMENT AND ACTIVITIES
OUTSIDE ANZ STADIUM
- There will be 17 food stalls located in the area between ANZ Stadium and Olympic Park Station from 1.30pm.
- The Brewery will be open from 2pm, with meals served from Stockyard Bistro from 3pm.
- The Lounge at Sydney Showground will be open from 10am, with alcoholic beverages served from 12 noon.
INSIDE ANZ STADIUM
- Face painters will be located on the Level 1 concourse, near Aisles 101 and 126.
- Musicians will be roaming along the Level 1 concourse.
- Dancers, trampoline artists and globewalkers will be performing throughout the course of the event.
Be part of the action