The South Sydney Rabbitohs have firmed as the competition favourites and continue their chase for the minor premiership on Saturday night against the dark horses of the NRL, the North Queensland Cowboys.
The Rabbitohs will be motivated to avenge a 20-18 loss against the Cowboys in Townsville earlier this year.
They'll have their hands full against their Queensland rivals and arguably the best player in the NRL, Jonathan Thurston.
|5:15PM||Holden Cup: Rabbitohs v Cowboys|
|7:30PM||NRL: Rabbitohs v Cowboys|
- With another event occurring in the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, fans who plan to drive are strongly recommended to pre book parking.
- Take advantage of the free return train travel included in all tickets.
- Arrive early to enjoy all the family activities before the match.
In a special arrangement for NRL Members and fans, all tickets for NRL club events at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Train services.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
In a bonus for all fans, direct trains will be running from Central to Olympic Park every five minutes, so be sure to take advantage of the return train travel included in all tickets.
For those traveling from the East and North:
- Trains to Olympic Park from City Circle will depart every 10 minutes until midnight.
- Trains to Olympic Park on the North Shore line will depart every 10 minutes until midnight.
For those traveling from the West and South-West
- Replacement buses will be available from Merrylands, Parramatta, Carlingford and Bankstown for patrons travelling to Olympic Park.
For those traveling from other areas
- Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 30 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information click here.
Trackwork is taking place on the rail network for this event and may affect how you travel on the following lines:
- Western Line between Parramatta and Olympic Park.
- Blue Mountains Line between Blacktown and Central.
- South Line between Merrylands and Olympic Park via Granville.
- Carlingford Line between Carlingford and Clyde/Olympic Park.
There is still some great ways to get to the game with direct express buses operating from Merrylands, Parramatta, Carlingford and Bankstown for patrons travelling to Olympic Park.
Sydney Buses services will operate to a regular weekend timetable.
Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
Due to other events occurring around Sydney Olympic Park, fans are strongly encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the direct train services in operation.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is highly recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
It’s Rabbitohs Members Appreciations Round!
Kids Zone is in operation on the South West Terrace with additional activities on the concourse including a band!
Sam Burgess face masks to be distributed at Gates – farewell match.