The 'Pride of the League' - the South Sydney Rabbitohs - tackle the pride of the nation's capital - the Canberra Raiders - in a mouth-watering Sunday arvo showdown on 30 March at ANZ Stadium.
The Rabbitohs look to continue their recent dominance over the Green Machine, winning all matches against the Raiders since 2009 and scoring at least 30 points in every victory during this period.
Superstar fullback Greg Inglis' 16 tries in 14 games against the Raiders is the best of any player and he has lost just once against them in that time.
|11:45AM||Holden Cup: Rabbitohs v Raiders|
|2:00PM||NRL: Rabbitohs v Raiders|
- Leave the car at home and take advantage of the direct and additional train services in operation and included in your event tickets
- Arrive early for Family Fun Day Sunday, with activities and rides for the whole family from gates open
- Stay post-match and get involved in Fans on the Field (subject to weather conditions)
In a special arrangement for NRL Members and fans, all tickets for NRL club events at ANZ Stadium include return travel on City Rail train services.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Two direct services will leave Central station at 1pm and 1.15pm, stopping at Redfern, Strathfield and Olympic Park.
Those travelling from other locations should change trains at Lidcombe where a direct shuttle train operates every 10 minutes until 11.30pm.
Sydney Trains are running to a regular weekend timetable.
For further timetable information, click here.
Trackwork will be held on the following line:
- North Shore, Northern and Western Line – Buses replace North Shore Line trains between Hornsby and Gordon. Buses replace North Shore Line trains between Hornsby and Strathfield via Eastwood. A shuttle train service will operate between Epping and Chatswood via Macquarie Park.
- Central Coast & Newcastle Line – Buses replace trains between Newcastle and Central.
- Hunter Line – Buses replace trains between Scone and Newcastle and also between Dungog, Telarah and Newcastle.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular weekend timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Ferries will operate to a regular weekend timetable.
Should services to Sydney Olympic Park be full, fans can take a train from Circular Quay Station.
ANZ Stadium is approximately a 40 minute walk from Sydney Olympic Park Wharf. There is a connecting 526 bus to the Stadium.
Click here for more information on transport to the Rabbitohs v Raiders match at ANZ Stadium.
Fans are encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct train services in operation.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is highly recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
This event will be an NRL Family Fun Day, including:
- Discounted Family Price of $40 for General Admission tickets.
PRE-MATCH (FROM GATES OPEN)
- Inflatable fun activities on the Level 1 concourse.
- Kids Zone in the South West Terrace with with face painting, extra jumping castles, balloon artist, kids petting zoo, air brush tattoos and more.
- Petting Zoo located under the South West Terrace stairs.
- Fans on the Field (subject to weather conditions)
Ticket prices - Be part of the action