An Asian Cup final berth is on the line at Stadium Australia on Monday 26 January, as Korea Republic battle Iraq in a blockbuster Semi Final.
Celebrate Australia Day in Sydney Olympic Park, with plenty of family-friendly activities, including rides, entertainment and pop-up cafes, starting from midday (details below).
Then settle in for a night of action and world-class football!
|8:00PM||Korea Republic v Iraq|
For Condition of Entry, click here.
For Terms of Admission, click here.
- Leave the car at home. With a large crowd expected and Australia Day activities in the precinct, all fans are encouraged to pre book parking.
- Take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services operating.
- Arrive early to enjoy the Australia Day activities, starting from midday.
AUSTRALIA DAY ACTIVITIES
- Australia Day activities will be taking place in Cathy Freeman Park from 12:00pm – 9:00pm.
- There will be plenty of activities for kids, including jumping castles, mini train rides, face painters, craft, pony rides and a wildlife display.
- A range of artists, including African drummers, musicians, dancers and rock performers will appear on the main stage from 2:00pm, ending in a Fireworks display at 8:50pm.
- The Official Citizenship Ceremony and Australia Day Service will be held from 5:10pm – 6:10pm.
- Fans are encouraged to arrive early and make the most of all the Australia Day activities before walking across to the game.
Click here to purchase tickets.
Click here to view the event seating map.
All tickets to Semi Final include entry and return travel to Stadium Australia on Sydney Train services and regular Sydney Buses (STA) services.
The closest station to Stadium Australia is Olympic Park Station.
- Extra direct trains will run between Central and Olympic Park every 15 minutes from 6:00pm to 1:40am, stopping at Redfern, Strathfield then Olympic Park.
- Trains between Olympic Park and Blacktown will operate every 7-8 minutes from 6:00pm to 01:00am.
- Trains between Olympic Park and Lidcombe will run every 10 minutes until 01:00am.
- Blue Mountain Line services will make an extra stop at Lidcombe between 6:30pm and 8:30pm.
- You can take a train to Lidcombe Station and then head to the Sprint Platform for a direct service to Olympic Park.
For further timetable information, click here.
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses will NOT be operating for this match.
Sydney Buses services will be running to a regular weekend timetable.
Sydney Buses Route 525 run between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
With a large crowd expected and conflicting events in the precinct, fans who have not pre-booked parking are encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the increased public transport services.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended, particularly for this event due to the traffic expected in the precinct. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Traffic may be heavy on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, particularly on the M4, Concord Road and Homebush Bay Drive. Your match ticket includes travel on trains and regular Sydney buses, so leave the car at home and plan your trip on public transport to the match. If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Be part of the action