The AFC Asian Cup Australia 2015 will be the largest football event ever held in Australia.
Make sure you're a part of the action when Uzbekistan take on DPR Korea on Saturday 10 January.
Both sides will be determined to kick off their campaign with a win, so come cheer them on.
|6:00PM||Uzbekistan v DPR Korea|
Click here to purchase tickets.
Click here to view the event seating map.
For Condition of Entry, click here.
For Asian Cup Terms of Admission, click here.
A valid pre-purchased Asian Cup match ticket includes travel to and from Stadium Australia on train services (bounded by Bomaderry, Goulburn, Bathurst and Dungog stations) and regular bus services.
The closest station to Stadium Australia is Olympic Park Station.
- Four direct trains an hour will run between Central and Olympic Park from 4:00pm to 7:30pm, stopping at Redfern, Strathfield then Olympic Park.
- You can also catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to the Sprint Platform for a direct service to Olympic Park.
- Trains between Lidcombe and Olympic Park will run every 10 minutes until midnight.
- Four direct trains an hour will run from Olympic Park to Central between 7:30pm and 9:30pm, stopping at Strathfield, Redfern then Central.
- Shuttle services between Olympic Park and Lidcombe will run every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
Trackwork is taking place during the event and may affect how you travel.
- North Shore, Northern & Western Line. Bus services will replace trains between Penrith and Blacktown.
- Blue Mountains Line. Bus services will replace trains between Lithgow and Blacktown.
For the latest information, check Trackwork Service Updates.
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses will NOT be operating for this match.
Sydney Buses services will be running to a regular weekend timetable.
Sydney Buses Route 525 run between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
Casual parking is available in the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
For those who plan to drive, it is recommended to pre-book your parking space. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Traffic may be heavy on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, particularly on the M4, Concord Road and Homebush Bay Drive. Your match ticket includes travel on trains and regular Sydney buses, so leave the car at home and plan your trip on public transport to the match. If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Be part of the action