LIVERPOOL FC Legends are coming to Sydney taking on our line-up of Aussie heroes in an exclusive football clash at ANZ Stadium on Thursday 7 January!
Some of football's greatest ever players will pull on their boots and step out onto the hallowed pitch at ANZ Stadium. See the full lineups below.
Make sure you're part of the action at this must-see football classic at ANZ Stadium!
|6:30PM||Team warm-ups commence|
*Times subject to change
Click here to view the seating plan.
For Conditions of Entry, click here.
|LIVERPOOL FC LEGENDS||AUSTRALIAN LEGENDS|
|Steven Gerrard||Tony Vidmar|
|Robbie Fowler||Tony Popovic|
|Ian Rush||Brett Emerton|
|Jamie Carragher||Alex Tobin|
|John Arne Riise||Robbie Slater|
|Dietmar Hamann||Mark Bosnich|
|Luis Garcia||Craig Foster|
|Gary McAllister||Mile Sterjovski|
|Patrik Berger||Jason Culina|
|Bruce Grobbelar||Scott Chipperfield|
|Jason McAteer||Stan Lazaridis|
|Vladimir Smicer||Josip Skoko|
|Stephane Henchoz||Ned Zelic|
|Sander Westerveld||Ante Milicic|
|John Aldridge||Zeljko Kalac|
|Fabio Aurelio||Craig Moore|
|Phill Babb||Steve Corica|
|Igor Biscan||David Zdrilic|
|Manager: Gerard Houllier||Manager: Graham Arnold|
- Arrive early to witness the ‘Legends’ warming up from 6:30pm.
- Take advantage of the direct service trains in operation for this event.
- Plan your trip on public transport via the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Direct services to Olympic Park Station will leave Central at 5:40pm and 5:55pm and then every 7-8 minutes until midnight.
Trains to Olympic Park Station depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until 1am.
For further timetable information, click here.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis and may affect how you travel to and from the game.
Sydney Buses are running to a regular weekday timetable.
Sydney Buses Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic Park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak period.
For more information on bus routes & times, click here.
With other events occurring in the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, fans are encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the direct train services in operation for the event. All fans who plan to drive should pre-book their parking to guarantee a spot for the game.
You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
If you’re planning on driving to the game, allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park.
If you do decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.