IT'S a family festival of football this Saturday when Sydney FC and the Newcastle Jets clash in a W-League and A-League double-header at ANZ Stadium.
The day will go down in the history books as it marks the first ever W-League fixture at the stadium in what is sure to be a day of football celebration.
The festival of football will see skills and drills clinics plus a host of family entertainment in Sydney Olympic Park, making it the perfect place to be with the kids these school holidays.
|2:15PM||W-League Kick Off: Sydney FC vs Newcastle Jets|
|4:30PM||Team warm-ups commence|
|5:15PM||Kick Off: Sydney FC vs Newcastle Jets|
- All tickets to the Sydney FC v Newcastle Jets clash at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Train services.
- Take advantage of the direct service trains in operation for this event.
- Patrons are advised that changed traffic conditions on the M4 westbound on-ramp at Hill Road at Lidcombe will be in operation for this event. The M4 westbound Hill Road on-ramp will be closed and motorists wishing to join the M4 will be diverted to Parramatta Road and can access the motorway from the Silver water Road on-ramp.
- Arrive early to:
- Take part in the Sydney FC football clinics from 3:45pm (located on ANZ Stadium’s warm up facility adjacent to Gate L of the western grandstand) and;
- Watch the stars in action as they warm up on field from 4:30pm
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
There will be two direct services running for the event:
- Central to Olympic Park: Departing Central at 3:50pm via Redfern and Strathfield.
- Central to Olympic Park: Departing Central at 4:10pm via Redfern and Strathfield.
Trains to Olympic Park Station depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until 1am.
For further timetable information, click here.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis and may affect how you travel to and from the game.
Sydney Buses are running to a regular Saturday timetable.
Sydney Buses Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
For more information on bus routes & times, click here.
For those planning to drive, pre-booking your parking space is highly recommended, you can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
If you’re planning on driving to the game, allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park.
Patrons are advised that changed traffic conditions on the M4 westbound on-ramp at Hill Road at Lidcombe will be in operation for this event.
The M4 westbound Hill Road on-ramp will be closed and motorists wishing to join the M4 will be diverted to Parramatta Road and can access the motorway from the Silver water Road on-ramp.