RUGBY league returns to ANZ Stadium in 2016 with the annual Charity Shield clash between the South Sydney Rabbitohs and St George Illawarra Dragons.
The two historic clubs will meet for the 33rd time in the traditional fixture with the Rabbitohs looking to retain the Shield for the fourth consecutive year.
Don't miss your chance to be part of this exciting NRL tradition at ANZ Stadium Saturday 13 February.
|3:15PM||Holden Cup: Rabbitohs v Dragons|
|5:30PM||Charity Shield: Rabbitohs v Dragons|
For Conditions of Entry, click here.
For the Seating Map, click here.
- For all the event day transport info head to the Transport for NSW event page here.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
- Plan your trip using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here.
DRAGONS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
Dragons Members with access to ANZ Stadium events will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Dragons Reserved Members with ANZ Stadium access will access via Gate B with General Admission seating available on Level 1 East between Aisles 103-105. Should the area reach capacity patrons will be directed to the General Admission seating in Aisle 101.
Dragons General Admission Members with ANZ Stadium access will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 146 and 101.
Please note: Gate B is different to the entry gate noted on the Membership Card.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station. To get there, catch a train to Lidcombe Station and then head to the Sprint Platform for a direct service to Olympic Park.
Trains between Olympic Park and Lidcombe will run every 10 minutes until midnight.
A special supporter train will also run to Olympic Park from Central at 4:20pm, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
For further timetable information, click here.
Trackwork is taking place during the event and may affect how you travel.
- T1 North Shore, Northern & Western Line - Buses replace T1 North Shore Line trains between Berowra and Hornsby. Buses replace T1 Northern Line trains between Hornsby and Strathfield via Eastwood.
- Central Coast & Newcastle Line - Buses replace trains between Central and Hamilton then continue to Newcastle.
- Hunter Line - Buses replace trains between Scone, Dungog, Telarah and Hamilton then continue to Newcastle.
For the latest information, check Trackwork Service Updates.
Sydney Buses will be operating to a normal weekend timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
For up-to-date bus timetable information head here.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Please Note: When leaving the precinct, fans are advised that changed traffic conditions are in place for the M4 westbound on-ramp at Hill Road and will be diverted to the Silverwater Road on-ramp via Parramatta Road.