GET ready for an afternoon of fireworks when the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs host the Gold Coast Titans at ANZ Stadium.
The Bulldogs and Titans have played out some cracking encounters in recent years and this one has all the makings of another classic game.
Don't miss what's sure to be another epic game of Saturday arvo footy!
|10:40AM||Holden Cup: Bulldogs v Titans|
|12:40PM||Intrust Super Premiership NSW: Bulldogs v North Sydney Bears|
|3:00PM||NRL: Bulldogs v Titans|
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all Bulldogs events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.
- In a special arrangement for NRL Club Members and fans, all tickets for NRL club events at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Train services.
- Take advantage of the direct supporter train in operation for this event.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
- Arrive early to soak in the Bulldogs game day atmosphere.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
A special supporter train will also be running direct to Olympic Park:
- From Sydenham at 1pm, stopping all stations to Olympic Park via Belmore and Bankstown
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular weekday timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here.
Casual parking is available in the precinct however fans are encouraged to take advantage of the direct train services in operation for the event. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Those driving and who have pre-booked their parking space should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find their space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.