THERE'S much more than just two competition points on the line when the South Sydney Rabbitohs and Sydney Roosters go head-to-head in a Friday night belter at ANZ Stadium.
After the Rabbitohs' drubbing of the Roosters in Round 1 you can be sure the Chooks will be up for the game against their historic Sydney rivals.
Make sure you’re here for another classic Sydney grudge match at ANZ Stadium!
|5:35PM||Holden Cup: Rabbitohs v Roosters|
|7:50PM||NRL: Rabbitohs v Roosters|
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text service will operate for all Rabbitohs events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.
- Take advantage of the return travel to Sydney Olympic Park on Sydney Trains included in your tickets to the game.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Three special supporter trains will run from Central to Olympic Park at 5:24pm, 6:29pm and 6:50pm, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
There is no scheduled trackwork for this event.
For the latest information, check Trackwork Service Updates.
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal weekday timetable.
- Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic Park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak period on weekdays.
For more info on timetables and routes head here.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Please Note: When leaving the precinct, patrons are advised that changed traffic conditions are in place for the M4 westbound on-ramp at Hill Road. Patrons will be diverted to the Silverwater Road on-ramp via Parramatta Road.