HISTORY continues as the South Sydney Rabbitohs face traditional rivals the St George Illawarra Dragons at ANZ Stadium.
The old-school rivals are both chasing back-to-back wins, so you can be sure this Thursday night clash will be a cracker.
|5:20PM||Holden Cup: Rabbitohs v Dragons|
|7:50PM||NRL: Rabbitohs v Dragons|
DRAGONS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
Dragons Members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Dragons Reserved Members with access to ANZ Stadium events will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Dragons General Admission Members with access to ANZ Stadium events will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 146 and 101.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text service will operate for all Rabbitohs events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Two special supporter trains will run from Central to Olympic Park at 6:30pm and 7:00pm, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
Trackwork will take place on the North Shore, Northern & Western Line - Buses replace T1 Northern Line trains between Epping and Chatswood.
For the latest information, check Trackwork Service Updates.
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal weekday timetable.
- Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic Park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak period on weekdays.
- Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
- Please Note: When leaving the precinct, patrons are advised that changed traffic conditions are in place for the M4 westbound on-ramp at Hill Road. Patrons will be diverted to the Silverwater Road on-ramp via Parramatta Road.