THE Wests Tigers will be on the hunt for another scalp when they take on the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs in a Sunday afternoon classic.
The Tigers dished out a 38-14 beatdown of the Bulldogs in 2015 and you can be sure the Dogs of War will be out for revenge.
Don't miss out when these two Sydney foes go at it again at ANZ Stadium!
|1:45PM||Holden Cup: Wests Tigers v Bulldogs|
|4:00PM||NRL: Wests Tigers v Bulldogs|
- In a special arrangement for NRL Club Members and fans, all tickets regular round NRL games at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Train services.
- Take advantage of the direct supporter train in operation for this event.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of this traditional battle.
BULLDOGS MEMBERS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While this Sunday afternoon battle is a Wests Tigers home game, Bulldogs ticketed Members (Full Season and Country Members) with access to ANZ Stadium matches will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Bulldogs Reserved Members (Full Season and Country Members) with access to ANZ Stadium matches will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Bulldogs General Admission Members (Full Season and Country Members) with access to ANZ Stadium matches will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101 to 103.
REPORT ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all Wests Tigers events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Two special supporter trains will be running direct to Olympic Park departing:
- Campbelltown at 2pm and stopping all stations to Granville via Liverpool and Fairfield
- Sydenham at 1:58pm and stopping all stations to Berala via Belmore and Bankstown
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular Sunday timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here.
Casual parking is available in the precinct however fans are encouraged to take advantage of the direct train services in operation for the event. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Those driving and who have pre-booked their parking space should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find their space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.