TWO of the NRL's most explosive teams clash when the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs host the Brisbane Broncos on Saturday evening.
The two clubs haved played out some of the competitions most tense games in recent years and this one is sure to carry on that tradition.
Make sure you're here to see two of the most exciting teams in the NRL!
|5:10PM||Holden Cup: Bulldogs v Broncos|
|7:30PM||NRL: Bulldogs v Broncos|
- In a special arrangement for NRL Club Members and fans, all tickets for NRL club events at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Train services.
- Take advantage of the direct supporter train operating to and from Sydenham for the event.
- With other events occurring in the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, fans who intend to drive are encouraged to pre-book their parking to guarantee their spot for the event.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere of this exciting clash
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all Bulldogs events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Be sure to take advantage of the special supporter train that will be running direct to (and from) Olympic Park from:
- Sydenham at 5:40pm and stopping all stations to Berala via Belmore and Bankstown
Direct services between Lidcombe and Olympic Park will run every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular weekend timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here.
With other events occurring in the precinct, fans who intend to drive to the match are encouraged to pre book their parking to guarantee their spot for the event.
You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Those driving and who have pre-booked their parking space should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find their space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.