THE South Sydney Rabbitohs tackle the Parramatta Eels in a classic Sydney showdown under the Friday night lights at ANZ Stadium.
The Rabbitohs will be keen to see off a hungry Eels team that has caused them serious problems in the past.
Whether it's green and red or blue and yellow, show your colours at ANZ Stadium Friday night!
|5:35PM||Holden Cup: Rabbitohs v Eels|
|7:50PM||NRL: Rabbitohs v Eels|
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text service will operate for all Rabbitohs events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Two special supporter trains will run to Olympic Park from:
- Central at 6.38pm, stopping all stations via Redfern and Strathfield.
- Blacktown at 6.48pm, stopping at all stations via Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta and Granville.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal weekday timetable.
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak.
- Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
- Please Note: When leaving the precinct, patrons are advised that changed traffic conditions are in place for the M4 westbound on-ramp at Hill Road. Patrons will be diverted to the Silverwater Road on-ramp via Parramatta Road.