THE St George Illawarra Dragons take on the Wests Tigers in a Sunday arvo thriller at ANZ Stadium.
The two young teams know how to put on a show and fans can be certain there are fireworks on the way when the Dragons and Tigers meet.
Get loud and get proud for this Sunday arvo cracker!
|1:45PM||Holden Cup: Dragons v Wests Tigers|
|4:00PM||NRL: Dragons v Wests Tigers|
- In a special arrangement for NRL Club Members and fans, all tickets for NRL club events at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Train services.
- Take advantage of the two direct supporter trains operating from Mortdale and Campbelltown
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
- Arrive early to soak up the atmosphere of this Sunday afternoon blockbuster.
WESTS TIGERS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While this traditional battle is a Dragons home game, Wests Tigers ticketed Members with access to ANZ Stadium ‘away’ matches have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Wests Tigers Reserved Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Wests Tigers General Admission Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101 to 104.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Be sure to take advantage of the two (2) special supporter trains that will be running direct to Olympic Park from:
- Campbelltown at 1:43pm, stopping all stations to Lidcombe via Liverpool and Villawood
- Mortdale at 1:59pm, stopping all stations to Sydenham. Change at Sydenham for a connecting special supporters train leaving at 2:30pm, stopping at Campsie, Bankstown and Lidcombe.
Extra services will run to get you home from Lidcombe at:
- 6:43pm stopping at Bankstown, Campsie then Sydenham.
- 7:13pm stopping all stations to Campbelltown via Liverpool and Villawood.
Direct services between Lidcombe and Olympic Park will run every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular Sunday timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here.
Casual parking is available in the precinct however, fans who intend to drive to the match are encouraged to pre book their parking to guarantee their spot for the event. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Those driving and who have pre-booked their parking space should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find their space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.