IT'S a classic battle for the west when the Parramatta Eels host the Wests Tigers in Round 21 at ANZ Stadium.
There'll be no love lost between the two Greater Sydney clubs as they go head-to-head in a fight for bragging rights.
Get out to ANZ Stadium and get behind your boys in this west v west encounter!
|3:15PM||Holden Cup: Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers|
|5:30PM||NRL: Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers|
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
WESTS TIGERS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While this match is an Eels home game, Wests Tigers Ticketed Members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Wests Tigers Reserved Members with ANZ Stadium access will enter via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Wests Tigers General Admission Members with ANZ Stadium access will enter via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 146 & 101.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Three special supporter trains will run to Olympic Park from:
- Campbelltown at 3.45pm, stopping all stations via Granville
- Penrith at 3.41pm, stopping at all stations to Granville then Olympic ParkTrains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Trip planner.
Trackwork will take place on the following line:
- Airport, Inner West & South Line - Buses replace T2 Inner West Line trains between Strathfield and Central. Express trains continue to run.
- Bankstown Line - Buses replace trains between Liverpool and Sydenham via Bankstown and between Lidcombe and Sydenham.
- For the latest information, check Trackwork Service Updates
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal weekend timetable.
- Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- The Transport NSW Trip Planner will help you plan your journey and give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Please Note: When leaving the precinct, patrons are advised that changed traffic conditions are in place for the M4 westbound on-ramp at Hill Road. Patrons will be diverted to the Silverwater Road on-ramp via Parramatta Road.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.