IT'S a battle of the big men when the South Sydney Rabbitohs host the Canberra Raiders in a Round 21 cracker at ANZ Stadium.
The Rabbitohs will have their work cut out for them as they go toe-to-toe with the Radiers' intimidating forward pack.
Can the Bunnies' creativity outmatch the Green Machine's big boppers? Be at ANZ Stadium to find out!
|11:45AM||Holden Cup: Rabbitohs v Raiders|
|2:00PM||NRL: Rabbitohs v Raiders|
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
A special supporter train to Olympic Park will run from Central Station at 12:30pm, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
Trackwork will take place on the following lines:
- Airport, Inner West & South Line – Buses replace T2 Inner West Line trains between Strathfield and Central. Express trains continue to run.
- Bankstown Line - Buses replace trains between Liverpool and Sydenham via Bankstown and between Lidcombe and Sydenham.
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal weekend timetable.
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- The Transport NSW Trip Planner will help you plan your journey and give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Please Note: When leaving the precinct, patrons are advised that changed traffic conditions are in place for the M4 westbound on-ramp at Hill Road. Patrons will be diverted to the Silverwater Road on-ramp via Parramatta Road.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.