TWO of the NRL's most exciting teams go toe-to-toe when the South Sydney Rabbitohs host the Cronulla Sharks at ANZ Stadium.
There'll be no shortage of attacking flair on display when the two southern Sydney clubs clash in one of 2016 most captivating contests.
Get on out to ANZ Stadium for what's bound to be one of the most exciting games of the season!
|4:45PM||Holden Cup: Rabbitohs v Sharks|
|7:00PM||NRL: Rabbitohs v Sharks|
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
A special supporter train to Olympic Park will run from Central Station at 5.23pm and 5.54pm, stopping at Redfern, Strathfield then Olympic Park.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
Trackwork will take place on the Blue Mountains Line - Buses replace trains between Lithgow and Mount Victoria.
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal weekend timetable.
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Please Note: When leaving the precinct, patrons are advised that changed traffic conditions are in place for the M4 westbound on-ramp at Hill Road. Patrons will be diverted to the Silverwater Road on-ramp via Parramatta Road.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.