SYDNEY FC return to ANZ Stadium to face a Tim Cahill-inspired Melbourne City side in what could be a Finals preview at ANZ Stadium.
The Sky Blues will be determined to get a win over their Melbourne rivals in what could be a vital clash between two A-League powerhouses.
Don't miss any of the action when Sydney FC try to dampen Tim Cahill's return with Melbourne City!
|7:50PM||Kick Off - Sydney FC v Melbourne City|
- With other events occurring in the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, fans who intend to drive are encouraged to pre-book their parking to guarantee their spot for the event.
- Take advantage of the two (2) direct service trains from Central to Olympic Park at 6:30pm and 6:50pm, stopping at Redfern, Strathfield then Olympic Park.
- All tickets to the Sydney FC v Melbourne City FC clash at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Train services.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
- Plan your trip on public transport via the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
A direct service will run to Olympic Park leaving from Central at 6:30pm and 6:50pm, stopping at Redfern, Strathfield then Olympic Park.
Trains to Olympic Park Station depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until 1am.
For further timetable information, click here.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis and may affect how you travel to and from the game.
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal weekday timetable.
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
With other events occurring in the precinct, fans who intend to drive to the match are encouraged to pre book their parking to guarantee their spot for the event.
You can pre-book parking via:
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.