TWO of the A-League's most dominant teams face off when the Western Sydney Wanderers take on Melbourne Victory at ANZ Stadium.
The Wanderers and Victory have built quite the rivalry in recent seasons and this one is sure to be another cracking fixture for fans.
Make sure you're part of the Wanderers second game of the season at ANZ Stadium!
|7:50PM||Kick Off: Western Sydney Wanderers v Melbourne Victory|
- With a large crowd expected and additional events in the precinct, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive, and take advantage of the rail transport included in your event ticket.
- Take advantage of the direct service from Penrith to Olympic Park at 5:56pm, stopping all stations to Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta and Granville then arriving Olympic Park at 18:50.
- All tickets to the Western Sydney Wanderers v Melbourne Victory match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services.
- Leave the car at home – with additional events in the precinct, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere of this fierce rivalry!
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
An additional direct service will run to Olympic Park leaving from Penrith at 17:56, stopping all stations to Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta and Granville then arriving Olympic Park at 18:50.
Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until 01:00.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here.
With a large crowd expected and additional events in the precinct, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive, and take advantage of the rail transport included in your event ticket. To pre-book your parking and guarantee your spot for the event visit:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.