THE A-League's fiercest rivalry returns to ANZ Stadium for the second time this season as the Wanderers take on Sydney FC in the Sydney Derby.
This could be the biggest Derby yet with Finals places on the line as the business end of the season draws closer.
Show your colours at ANZ Stadium and don't miss the event that will be the talk of Sydney sport!
|7:50PM||Kick Off: Western Sydney Wanderers v Sydney FC|
- With public transport included in all game day tickets, fans are encouraged to use the additional and direct public transport services operating.
- Leave the car at home – with a large crowd expected, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere of Sydney Derby XV!
All tickets to the Western Sydney Wanderers v Sydney FC match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses and regular Sydney Buses (STA) services, Sydney Ferries and Light Rail services.
With a large crowd expected, fans should take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services available for the event.
Getting to the Stadium:
- Central: every 10 minutes from 17:00 until 21:30 stopping Redfern and Strathfield, then Olympic Park.
- Blacktown and Schofields: approximately every 8 minutes from 17:00 until 21:30 stopping Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta, Granville, Lidcombe then Olympic Park.
- Blue Mountains Line: Trains will make an additional stop at Lidcombe between 17:00 and 20:00.
- Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station and then head to the Sprint Platform for a direct service to Olympic Park running every 10 minutes.
Getting home from the Stadium:
- To Central: Services will leave Olympic Park every 8 minutes from 21:30 until 00:30 stopping Strathfield, Redfern, and then Central.
- To Blacktown and Schofields: Leaving Olympic Park every 5 minutes between 21:30 and 00:30 stopping Lidcombe, Granville, Parramatta, Westmead then Seven Hills.
- To Sydenham: Trains via Bankstown departing Lidcombe at 22:47 and 23:17 stopping all stations.
- Inner West Line: Trains will depart Strathfield at 22:34, 23:04, 23:34 stopping all stations between Strathfield and Redfern.
- Blue Mountains Line: Train services will make an additional stop at Lidcombe between 22:00 and midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network and may affect how you travel.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses start running between 4:30pm and 5:20pm depending on the route and arrive at the precinct from around 6:00pm. Services continue to arrive into Olympic Park until 7:40pm.
Return services start from approximately 9:45pm.
The last bus on each route leaves Sydney Olympic Park at 10:30pm.
Scheduled wheelchair accessible buses will travel on each route.
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here.
With a large crowd expected and additional events in the precinct, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive.
To pre-book your parking and guarantee your spot for the event visit:
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.