GLOBAL superstar ADELE is coming to Australia for the very first time and bringing her Adele Live 2017 tour to ANZ Stadium on Friday 10 March!
Her unique 360º in-the-round production has been designed to create intimacy and will feature reserved seating on the playing arena and in the stands at ANZ Stadium.
Having broken album sales records worldwide and with over two million albums sold in Australasia, the multiple Grammy, Brit, Oscar and Golden Globe winner is set to wow Sydney with her tour that has been hailed by fans and critics alike.
So get ready to say "Hello" to Adele!
All parking spaces in Sydney Olympic Park are now SOLD OUT for Adele's Friday show. If you do not have a pre-booked parking ticket, DO NOT DRIVE! Take public transport included in your tickets to the show.
- With 95,000 Adele fans coming to ANZ Stadium for this much anticipated event and to avoid delays at the box office, we STRONGLY advise picking up your tickets prior to Show day at your nearest Ticketek outlet. Click here to find the Ticketek outlet closest to you.
- Leave the car at home, use the additional and direct rail services and/or Major Event Buses in operation for this event.
- Arrive early and soak up the excitement of Adele’s first Sydney concert.
- Allow plenty of travel time with heavy traffic expected approaching Sydney Olympic Park.
- Car parks are expected to fill quickly, so ensure you pre-book your parking. If you have not pre-booked your parking before show day, don’t drive.
- To plan your trip, visit the Transport for NSW information page here.
Tickets for the Adele Live 2017 tour include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses and regular Sydney Buses (STA) services, Sydney Ferries and Light Rail services.
Patrons are strongly advised to take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Sydney Olympic Park to avoid expected heavy congestion and peak hour traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
Direct services will run to Sydney Olympic Park leaving from:
- Central every 15 minutes from 4:53pm until 6:00pm and then every 7-8 minutes from 6:00pm until 10:30pm, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
- Campbelltown at 6:07pm, stopping all stations to Olympic Park via Granville.
- Liverpool at 6:09pm, stopping all stations to Olympic Park via Granville.
Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until 10:30pm. From 10:30pm the Olympic Park Sprint will be replaced by direct Western Line trains.
Express return services will run on the following lines after the concert to help get you home:
- Central services will leave Olympic Park every 5 minutes from 10:30pm until 1:30am, stopping at Strathfield and Redfern then Central.
- Blacktown services will leave Olympic Park every 7-8 minutes, stopping at Lidcombe, Granville, Parramatta, Westmead, Seven Hills and Blacktown.
- Penrith services will leave Olympic Park every 30 minutes, stopping at Lidcombe, Granville, Parramatta, Westmead, Seven Hills, Blacktown then all stations to Penrith.
For more information regarding additional train services for the event including the NSW Trainlink network, click here.
For train timetable information, see Train timetables and maps.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis and may affect how you travel.
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses start running between 3:00pm and 4:00pm depending on the route and arrive at the precinct from around 5:00pm. Services continue to arrive into Olympic Park until 8:15pm.
Return services will commence from after the show with the last bus on each route leaving Sydney Olympic Park at 11:30pm.
Scheduled wheelchair accessible buses will travel on each route.
Sydney Buses are running to a regular weekday timetable:
- Sydney Buses Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Route X25 runs regularly from Strathfield Station to Olympic Park during the afternoon peak period.
To plan your trip click here.
All parking spaces in Sydney Olympic Park are now SOLD OUT for Adele's Friday show. If you do not have a pre-booked parking ticket, DO NOT DRIVE! Take public transport included in your tickets to the game.
If you’re planning on driving to the concert allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, including the M4, Homebush Bay Drive, Concord Road and Parramatta Road.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.