IT could be an A-League Finals preview when the Western Sydney Wanderers face the Melbourne Victory for the second time at ANZ Stadium.
The budding rivalry between the two clubs is sure to get another exciting chapter as the end of the A-League Regular Season draws near.
Don't miss the Wanderers run to the Finals!
|7:50PM||Kick-off: Hyundai A-League - Western Sydney Wanderers v Melbourne Victory|
- With the Royal Easter Show in full swing next door and large crowds expected in the precinct, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive, and take advantage of the rail transport included in your event ticket.
- Take advantage of the direct service from Penrith to Olympic Park at 6.10pm, stopping at all stations to Doonside, Blacktown, Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta and Granville then Olympic Park.
- All tickets to the Western Sydney Wanderers v Melbourne Victory match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere of this fierce rivalry!
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
- Please Note: Easter Show Bags are permitted to enter the Stadium, however they will be subjected to a bag search.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
Direct services between Central and Olympic Park will run every 30 minutes from 0730 until 2300, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
- An additional direct service to Olympic Park will run from:
- Penrith at 1810, stopping all stations to Doonside, Blacktown, Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta and Granville.
- Trains between Olympic Park and Lidcombe run every ten (10) minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here.
Please note: Western Sydney Wanderers fans are permitted to utilise the Easter Show Major Event busses by waiving their Opal Pass or purchasing a ticket.
With the Royal Easter Show in full swing next door and large crowds expected in the precinct, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive, and take advantage of the rail transport included in your event ticket.
To pre-book your parking and guarantee your spot for the event visit:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.