NOTHING beats Sunday arvo footy and it's bound to be a cracker when the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs face the Sydney Roosters at ANZ Stadium.
There'll be no love lost between the cross-city rivals with both teams eager to secure the two points and secure bragging rights.
Get out to ANZ Stadium and catch every second of this one!
|1:45PM||Kick-off: Holden Cup – Bulldogs v Roosters|
|4:00PM||Kick-off: NRL – Bulldogs v Roosters|
- All supporters are encouraged to arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of this great event.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until late.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Trip planner.
Trackwork will take place on the following lines:
- T1 North Shore, Northern & Western Line - Buses replace T1 Western Line trains between St Marys and Granville and also between Richmond and Granville.
- T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line - Buses replace trains between Bondi Junction and Central.
- T6 Carlingford Line - Buses replace trains between Carlingford and Clyde.
- Blue Mountains Line - Trains run between Bathurst and Penrith only. Express buses run between Penrith and Central.
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular Sunday timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
To plan your trip visit here.
Casual parking is available in the precinct however fans are encouraged to take advantage of the direct train services in operation for the event. You can pre-book parking via:
- If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.