IT'S a Saturday night banger when the Parramatta Eels host the Canberra Raiders at ANZ Stadium on 20 May.
Who will take home the honours when two of the NRL's most explosive sides face off?
Make sure you're at ANZ Stadium to find out!
|5:15PM||Holden Cup Kick Off: Parramatta Eels v Raiders|
|7:30PM||NRL Kick Off: Parramatta Eels v Raiders|
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
- With other events occurring in the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, fans who intend to drive are encouraged to pre-book their parking to guarantee their spot for the event.
- Tickets for the Parramatta Eels v Raiders match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only.
- Special 'Parramatta Eels Express' shuttle buses will also run on three routes from Castle Hill, Rouse Hill and Dural to Olympic Park.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Tickets for the Parramatta Eels v Raiders match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only.
A special event train will leave from Liverpool at 6:00pm, stopping all stations to Granville, Lidcombe then Olympic Park.
Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station and head to Platform Zero for direct shuttle services to Olympic Park which will run every 10 minutes until midnight.
Trackwork will take place on:
- T1 North Shore, Northern & Western Line – Buses replace T1 western line trains between St Marys and Granville and also between Richmond and Granville.
- T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line – Busses replace trains between Bondi Junction and Central. On Saturday night from 11pm, trains will not stop at Wolli Creek.
- T6 Carlingford Line – Buses replace trains between Carlingford and Clyde.
- For the latest information, check Trackwork Service Updates.
- Blue Mountains Line – Trains run between Bathurst and Penrith only. Express buses run between Penrith and Central.
Special 'Parramatta Eels Express' shuttle buses will run on three routes from Castle Hill, Rouse Hill and Dural to Olympic Park for home games at ANZ Stadium.
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal weekend timetable.
- Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.