THE South Sydney Rabbitohs are back at home for a red-hot Friday night clash against the Parramatta Eels at ANZ Stadium in Round 12.
Fireworks are set to go off both on the field and in the stands as the two heavily-supported Sydney teams duke it out.
Good news for Eels Members: Reciprocal Rights are in play for this game, so come decked out in gold and blue!
|5:20PM||Kick Off: Holden Cup - Rabbitohs v Parramatta Eels|
|7:50PM||Kick Off: NRL - Rabbitohs v Parramatta Eels|
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
PARRAMATTA EELS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While this match is a Rabbitohs home game, Parramatta Eels Members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Parramatta Eels Reserved Members with access to ANZ Stadium events will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Parramatta Eels General Admission Members with access to ANZ Stadium events will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101 and 103.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until late.
Trackwork will take place on the following lines:
- T1 North Shore, Northern and Western Line – Buses replace T1 North Shore and Northern Line trains between Hornsby and Central via Gordon.
- Blue Mountains Line – Buses replace trains between Katoomba and Penrith.
For the latest information, check Trackwork Service Updates.
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal weekday timetable:
- Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic Park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak period on weekdays.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.