ALWAYS a fiery clash, the St.George-Illawarra Dragons go head-to-head with the Wests Tigers in Round 13 at ANZ Stadium.
With some of the most exciting players in the NRL out on the pitch this is bound to be a ripper game.
Bonus: Reciprocal rights are in play for Wests Tigers Members, so come be part of it all!
|12:40PM||Holden Cup Kick Off: Dragons v Wests Tigers|
|3:00PM||NRL Kick Off: Dragons v Wests Tigers|
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until late.
For the latest information trackwork, check Trackwork Service Updates.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.