THE Parramatta Eels are desperate to make their first Finals appearance since 2009 and this clash v the Newcastle Knights is crucial for the Eels to secure another 2 points.
The roaring Parra crowd of blue and gold will be out in force, so make sure you’re a part of all the action on Friday night at at ANZ Stadium!
|3:45PM||Kick-off: Holden Cup - Eels v Knights|
|6:00PM||Kick-off: NRL - Eels v Knights|
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- Tickets for the Parramatta Eels v Knights match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only.
- Special 'Parramatta Eels Express' shuttle buses will also run on three routes from Castle Hill, Rouse Hill and Dural to Olympic Park.
Tickets for the Parramatta Eels v Knights match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only.
Special 'Parramatta Eels Express' shuttle buses will run on three routes from Castle Hill, Rouse Hill and Dural to Olympic Park for home games at ANZ Stadium.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For the latest information trackwork, check Trackwork Service Updates.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.