The Parramatta Eels and their faithful Blue & Gold Army will be back at ANZ Stadium in Round 24!
Taking on the Gold Coast Titans on Thursday night, the Eels will be keen to consolidate their position in the top 8, in the lead up to the September finals.
So come on out and get behind the boys 17 August!
|7:50PM||Kick Off: NRL - Parramatta Eels v Titans|
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- Tickets for the Parramatta Eels v Titans match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only.
- Special 'Parramatta Eels Express' shuttle buses will also run on three routes from Castle Hill, Rouse Hill and Dural to Olympic Park.
Tickets for the Parramatta Eels v Titans match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only.
Special 'Parramatta Eels Express' shuttle buses will run on three routes from Castle Hill, Rouse Hill and Dural to Olympic Park for home games at ANZ Stadium.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For the latest information trackwork, check Trackwork Service Updates.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.