THE rivalry between the Bunnies and Bulldogs is as fierce as any in the NRL and this Thursday night thriller is guaranteed to deliver yet more fireworks!
Be here at ANZ stadium in round 23 as these two home teams duke it out for bragging rights.
See you in the crowd of red, green, blue and white!
|5:35PM||Kick-off: Holden Cup - Rabbitohs v Bulldogs|
|7:50PM||Kick-off: NRL - Rabbitohs v Bulldogs|
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
BULLDOGS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While this match is a Rabbitohs home game, Bulldogs Members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Bulldogs Reserved Members with access to ANZ Stadium events will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Bulldogs General Admission Members with access to ANZ Stadium events will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101 and 103.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until late.
- T4 Eastern Suburbs and Illawarra Line, buses replace trains between Waterfall, Cronulla and Central.
- South Coast Line, buses replace trains between Port Kembla and Wollongong, Dapto and Central. Trains run to a changed timetable between Bomaderry and Dapto.
For the latest information, check Trackwork Service Updates.
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal weekday timetable:
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic Park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak period on weekdays.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.