THE boys in blue and gold return to ANZ Stadium on Friday 1 September to take on the South Sydney Rabbitohs.
It's the final regular round of the NRL system and bringing home the 2 points is more crucial than ever.
So be here to stand proud with your team and help get them across the line!
|5:35PM||Kick Off: Holden Cup - Parramatta Eels v Rabbitohs|
|7:50PM||Kick Off: NRL - Parramatta Eels v Rabbitohs|
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
- Tickets for the Parramatta Eels v Rabbitohs match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only.
- Special 'Parramatta Eels Express' shuttle buses will also run on three routes from Castle Hill, Rouse Hill and Dural to Olympic Park.
RABBITOHS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While this match is an Eels home game, Rabbitohs Members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Rabbitohs Reserved Members with access to ANZ Stadium events will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Rabbitohs General Admission Members with access to ANZ Stadium events will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 146 and 101.
Tickets for the Parramatta Eels v Rabbitohs match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only.
Special 'Parramatta Eels Express' shuttle buses will run on three routes from Castle Hill, Rouse Hill and Dural to Olympic Park for home games at ANZ Stadium/
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For the latest information trackwork, check Trackwork Service Updates.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.