FANS of big trucks and high-powered vehicles rejoice - Monster Jam is roaring back to Sydney this October for the show’s 5th consecutive year at ANZ Stadium.
ANZ Stadium will also host a Party in the Pits ahead of the show, where fans can get up close with their favourite Monster Jam trucks, before meeting the superstar drivers.
With even more super-charged entertainment on the cards this year, make sure you're at ANZ Stadium on 21 October to witness all the jaw-dropping displays of punishing stunts!
|12:00PM||Party in the Pits – last entry will be 3:30pm|
- All Monster Jam tickets INCLUDE RETURN TRAVEL on Sydney Trains, so leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct train services in place.
- Simply show your Monster Jam ticket to access travel on Sydney Trains on Saturday 21 October.
- Big crowds are expected for Monster Jam, as well as for other events occurring in the Sydney Olympic Park Precinct. As such, all precinct car parks are expected to fill, so if you do decide to drive it is essential that you pre-book your parking well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Blacktown, Seven Hills and Granville stations all have large commuter car parks with plenty of spaces. If you're planning on driving and have not pre-booked your parking, consider parking at one of these locations and catching a direct train to Olympic Park.
- Fans are encouraged to arrive early and leave additional time for the security screening process when entering the Stadium. This process will include mandatory bag searches and personal checks, including 100% bag checks.
- Fans should avoid bringing bags if possible
All tickets to Monster Jam INCLUDE RETURN TRAVEL on Sydney Trains, so leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct services in place for the event.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
All services between Central and Homebush between 2.00pm and 10.00pm will extend to Olympic Park.
Direct services between Blacktown and Olympic Park Station will run every 10 minutes from 4:00pm until 10.00pm – stopping at Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta, Granville, Lidcombe and Olympic Park.
Or, catch a train to Lidcombe station then head to the Sprint Platform for a direct service to Olympic Park Station, running every 10 minutes until late.
For further timetable information, click here:
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis and may affect how you travel.
For the latest and most appropriate information, check trackwork service updates.
Sydney Buses are running to a regular Saturday timetable.
Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
For more information on bus routes & times, click here.
All Monster Jam ticket holders are encouraged to arrive early to avoid queues and allow plenty of time to get to your seat.
All Sydney Olympic Park car parks are expected to fill, so fans are strongly encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct train services in operation for the event and included in the price of your Monster Jam event ticket.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is essential to guarantee your space for the event. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Patrons who have pre booked their parking must allow plenty of time to get to the Sydney Olympic Park Precinct, park their car and get to their seat for the show. If you haven't pre-booked your parking, patrons are strongly advised to come up with an alternative travel plan.
Traffic will be heavy and delays are expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, particularly on the M4, Homebush Bay Drive, Concord Road, Woodville Road, the Hume Highway and the Cumberland Highway. Expect delays and allow plenty of extra travel time if you’re driving in the area.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.