GET ready football fans! A huge December is ready to roll at ANZ Stadium following confirmation that the Western Sydney Wanderers’ Round 9 clash with Brisbane Roar has been moved to ANZ Stadium – a juicy prelude to the historic A-League/W-League Double Derby the following weekend.
The Wanderers will host the Roar at the fan-friendly time of 5.30pm on Saturday 2 December - so make sure you arrive early and are in your seats for all the action!
|5:35PM||Kick-off: Hyundai A-League - Western Sydney Wanderers v Brisbane Roar|
- All tickets to the Western Sydney Wanderers v Brisbane Roar match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
- Allow additional time for the security screening process when entering the Stadium.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
Tickets for the Western Sydney Wanderers v Brisbane Roar match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
- Express trains will leave from Penrith at 1524 and 1600, stopping all stations to Seven Hills then Westmead, Parramatta, Granville then Olympic Park.
- Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until 0030.
For the latest information trackwork, check Trackwork Service Updates.
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.