THE Wanderers are back in the building to take on Adelaide United in a Wednesday night cracker at ANZ Stadium.
The two star-studded teams will be eager to secure the three points in this crucial mid-week fixture.
Give the kids some school holiday fun and get out to ANZ Stadium!
|7:50PM||Hyundai A-League Kick Off: Western Sydney Wanderers v Adelaide United|
- All tickets to the Western Sydney Wanderers v Adelaide United match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services.
- Kids go free!
- Take advantage of the direct service from Blacktown to Olympic Park at 5:19pm & 6.39pm, all stations to Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta and Granville.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere of this mid-week clash as part of the Summer of Football!
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
An additional direct service will run to Olympic Park leaving from Penrith at 5:19pm and 6:39pm, stopping all stations to Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta and Granville.
Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here.
For those planning to drive you can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.