RUGBY LEAGUE DOUBLE-HEADER
THE 2018 rugby league season will kick off at ANZ Stadium in spectacular style, with a historic international double-header on Saturday 17 February.
Hull FC v St George Illawarra Dragons will kick-off at 5:45pm, with Wigan Warriors v South Sydney Rabbitohs at 7:45pm.
Celebrate the beginning of the rugby league season with an unforgettable meeting of NRL and Super League opponents at ANZ Stadium.
|4:30PM||Public Gates Open|
|5:45PM||Kick-off: Hull FC v Dragons|
|7:45PM||Kick-off: Wigan Warriors v Rabbitohs|
- All tickets to the International Double Header at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services.
- Take advantage of the direct express services running between Central and Olympic Park.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere and be a part of this historic double header!
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
- Rabbitohs Members will have access to the North West Terrace Bar by showing their Membership Card* at the stairs.
- Dragons Members* can access the Level 2 Crossbar on the eastern side of ANZ Stadium.
- Hull and Wigan Members can access the South West Terrace Bar via the stairs near Aisle 134.
- Rabbitohs and Dragons Members do not have access to this event as part of their Club Membership.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
Express services to Olympic Park will run every 15 minutes from Central Station from 16:00 until midnight.
Alternatively, you catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until 00:30.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here.
For those planning to drive you can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
- If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.