Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles |
Parramatta Eels v Sharks
Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles | Parramatta Eels v Sharks
THE South Sydney Rabbitohs and Parramatta Eels will be host clubs in a spectacular all-Sydney NRL Double-Header at ANZ Stadium in Round 3 of the season.
In an exciting initiative for footy fans, Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles and Eels v Sharks will go back-to-back at Sydney’s home of major events on Saturday 24 March.
The double-header will coincide with the first week of the Royal Easter Show, making it the perfect day out for families!
Click here to view the conditions of entry
|5:30PM||Kick Off: NRL - Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles|
|7:30PM||Kick Off: NRL - Parramatta Eels v Sharks|
Don’t get caught out - to ensure a smooth entry in to ANZ Stadium on the day, we have some important information below for you regarding transport and other helpful tips.
- All tickets to the NRL Double Header Sydney include travel to and from ANZ Stadium on ALL public transport.
- With the Royal Easter Show in full swing next door and other events occurring in the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive and take advantage of the additional transport services in operation for the event.
- All supporters are encouraged to arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the matches.
- Car parks are expected to fill quickly, so ensure you pre-book your parking. If you have not pre-booked your parking before the day, don’t drive.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
FANS FIRST INITIATIVES
Members and fans of each club in the Double-Header will get their first taste of the new Fans First initiatives put in place by the four ANZ Stadium home clubs for this season:
- Tickets from $20 for an adult & $40 for a family on a pre-purchased ticket;
- Free entry for juniors (12 & under) on a pre-purchased Adult GA ticket, with 4 children entitled to entry on every adult ticket purchased;
- All tickets include train travel to matches to Olympic Park (trains, buses & ferries for all five NRL games during the Royal Easter Show period);
- $3 Vili’s pies in March, $9.90 Kids’ Meals*.
*Available in all retail outlets on Level 1 where pies are sold and in Level 4 West Member’s food outlets.
All tickets to the NRL Double Header Sydney include travel to and from ANZ Stadium on all public transport. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to a Transport employee.
With other conflicting events in the precinct, catching public transport is strongly recommended. Take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Sydney Olympic Park.
EASTER SHOW ROAD CLOSURES
Patrons are strongly advised to take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Olympic Park to avoid expected heavy congestion and traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information
Car parks are expected to fill quickly, so ensure you pre-book your parking. Leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct train services in operation for the event.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you’re planning on driving to the event, allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, including the M4, Homebush Bay Drive, Concord Road and Parramatta Road.
The below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.