THE NRL is back at ANZ Stadium in 2018 with an absolute ripper as the Wests Tigers take on the Sydney Roosters in the opening round of the season.
Not only will James Tedesco be coming up against his old club but it will also see Benji Marshall's first game back at the Tigers.
Don't miss this explosive start to the 2018 NRL season at ANZ Stadium!
|2:15PM||Kick-off: Intrust Super Premiership NSW – Magpies v Bulldogs|
|4:30PM||Kick-off: NRL – Wests Tigers v Roosters|
- All tickets to the Round 1 clash between the Wests Tigers v Roosters include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- All Supporters are encouraged to arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead first NRL game of the season at ANZ Stadium.
FANS FIRST INITIATIVES
Tigers and Roosters faithful will be the first lucky fans to experience the following initiatives put in place by the four ANZ Stadium home clubs for the season:
- General admission tickets from $20 for an adult and $40 for a family on all pre-purchased tickets;
- Free entry for juniors 12-and-under on a pre-purchased adult ticket, with 4 children entitled to entry on every adult ticket purchased;
- All tickets include the cost of train travel to matches – with 2 Direct Trains to and from Olympic Park to run for each game vs a Sydney-based opponent*;
- Family-friendly, value-based food & beverage offers at ANZ Stadium outlets for every game.
For every NRL event at ANZ Stadium in 2018, $9.90 Fan-tastic Kids’ Meal deals will be available in the retail areas* of the stadium (along with the regular meal bundles).
Also, over the course of the NRL season there will be heavily-discounted food products rotated on a monthly basis, starting with $3 Vili’s pies* at all games played in March!
*Available in all retail outlets on Level 1 where pies are sold and in Level 4 West Member’s food outlets.
Tickets for the Wests Tigers v Roosters match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Additional and direct Sydney Trains will run from:
- Central at 1510 stopping at Redfern, Strathfield then Olympic Park.
- Campbelltown at 1455 stopping all stations to Granville, Auburn, Lidcombe then Olympic Park.
Trains between Lidcombe and Olympic Park will run every ten (10) minutes until midnight.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.