GET ready for a dynamic display of Rugby league when the Eels host old rivals the Sea Eagles.
With the memory of Round 2 fresh in their minds, the Eels will be rearing at the gates to even the score.
Bring the family to ANZ Stadium for a thrilling Sunday afternoon of footy!
|11:45AM||Kick Off: ISP - Wentworthville Magpies v Panthers|
|2:00PM||Kick Off: NRL - Parramatta Eels v Sea Eagles|
Don’t get caught out - to ensure a smooth entry in to ANZ Stadium on the day, we have some important information below for you regarding transport and other helpful tips.
- All tickets to the Parramatta Eels v Sea Eagles match include travel to and from ANZ Stadium on Train services only.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
- Special 'Parramatta Eels Express' shuttle buses will run on three routes from Castle Hill, Rouse Hill and Dural to Olympic Park.
- Fans should be aware that buses replace trains on the T1 Western Line between St Mary’s and Granville this Sunday while track work takes place. Two special event trains will leave from Granville at 1:09pm & 1:22pm and go direct to Olympic Park.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
All tickets to the Parramatta Eels v Sea Eagles match include travel to and from ANZ Stadium on Train services only. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
Take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Olympic Park to avoid expected congestion and traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
Fans should be aware that buses replace trains on the T1 Western Line between St Mary’s and Granville this Sunday while track work takes place. Two special event trains will leave from Granville at 1:09pm & 1:22pm and go direct to Olympic Park.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.