THIS ANZAC Round the Rabbitohs line up against their interstate rivals, the Broncos.
In this round of remembrance, the Rabbitohs and Broncos will play after a ceremony commemorating our Defence Forces.
The Rabbitohs have hit form in the last few weeks surging into the top eight and will be eager to continue their climb up the ladder.
|5:35PM||Kick Off: Harvey Norman NSW Women's Premiership - Rabbitohs v Mounties|
|7:50PM||Kick Off: NRL - Rabbitohs v Broncos|
- All tickets to the Rabbitohs v Broncos match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services.
- Take advantage of the additional direct service from Central at 6.51pm stopping at Redfern, Strathfield and Olympic Park.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere of this Thursday evening blockbuster!
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
All tickets for the Rabbitohs v Broncos match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
Take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Sydney Olympic Park.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
A direct service will run into Olympic Park from Central at 6.51pm stopping at Redfern, Strathfield.
Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic Park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak period on weekdays.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you’re planning on driving to the event, allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, including the M4, Homebush Bay Drive, Concord Road and Parramatta Road.
The below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.