IT'S an all important local derby as two of the NRL's most dynamic teams go head-to-head in their traditional Easter Monday shootout at ANZ Stadium.
The Wests Tigers are off to 2018 on a flyer, while the Parramatta Eels are still looking to launch.
This Round 4 blockbuster also commemorates the Stay Kind initiative.
The Thomas Kelly Youth Foundation launched the Stay Kind initiative in memory of Stuart Kelly, remembered for his continued support and kindness to his brother Thomas and to others.
Stay Kind is about kindness and respect towards all people, no matter who we are or how different we are.
The Stay Kind Cup Match and Day is proudly supported by the NRL, Channel 9, Wests Tigers and the Parramatta Eels.
So get the family involved and make the most of Easter Monday with an NRL belter!
Click here to view the conditions of entry
|1:45PM||Kick Off: Intrust Super Premiership NSW - Wests Magpies v Wentworthville Magpies|
|4:00PM||Kick Off: NRL - Wests Tigers v Parramatta Eels|
Don’t get caught out - to ensure a smooth entry in to ANZ Stadium on the day, we have some important information below for you regarding transport and other helpful tips.
- All Tickets to the Wests Tigers v Parramatta Eels match at ANZ Stadium include return travel on public transport (i.e. trains, regular and special event bus services, Sydney Ferries, and light rail services).
- With the Royal Easter Show in full swing next door, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive and take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services in place for this event.
- All Supporters are encouraged to arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the matches.
- Car parks are expected to fill quickly, so ensure you pre-book your parking. If you have not pre-booked your parking before the day, don’t drive.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
PARRAMATTA EELS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While the Easter Monday battle is a Wests Tigers home game, Parramatta Eels Ticketed Members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Parramatta Eels Reserved Members will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East (subject to capacity).
Parramatta Eels General Admission Members will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101 – 103.
Sydney Olympic Park is the place to be this Easter Long Weekend!
All tickets to the Wests Tigers v Parramatta Eels match include return travel on Sydney Trains services, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses and regular Sydney Buses (STA) services, Sydney Ferries and Light Rail services. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
With the match coinciding with one of the Royal Easter Show’s busiest days, catching public transport is strongly recommended. Take advantage of the additional public transport services running to and from Sydney Olympic Park. Fans should also plan their journey and travel early to ensure they are in their seats before the match gets underway.
EASTER SHOW ROAD CLOSURES
Patrons are strongly advised to take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services running to and from Olympic Park to avoid expected heavy congestion and traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Bus services will be running every 15 to 25 minutes to coincide with the Royal Easter Show.
Return services start running from Olympic Park at around 12:45pm.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
Car parks are expected to fill quickly, so ensure you pre-book your parking. Leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services which are included in your event ticket.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you’re planning on driving to the event, allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, including the M4, Homebush Bay Drive, Concord Road and Parramatta Road.
The below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.