IT'S another Saturday night thriller as the Rabbitohs take on the Eels.
Sparks will fly at both ends of the stands as two of Sydney's most heavily-supported clubs take the field.
Reciprocal rights are in full force, so whether you're in the Burrow or a part of the Swarm, make sure you're at ANZ Stadium!
|4:05PM||Kick Off: NSW Physical Disability Rugby League – South Sydney v Manly|
|5:30PM||Kick Off: NRL - Rabbitohs v Eels|
Don’t get caught out - to ensure a smooth entry in to ANZ Stadium on the day, we have some important information below for you regarding transport and other helpful tips.
- All Tickets to the Rabbitohs v Eels match at ANZ Stadium include return travel on public transport (i.e. trains, regular and special event bus services, Sydney Ferries, and light rail services).
- With a number of events on in Sydney Olympic Park, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive and take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services in place for this event.
- All Supporters are encouraged to arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the matches.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
EELS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While this is a Rabbitohs home game, Eels Members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Eels Reserved Members will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East (subject to capacity).
Eels General Admission Members will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101 – 103.
All tickets to the Rabbitohs v Eels match include return travel on Sydney Trains services, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses and regular Sydney Buses (STA) services, Sydney Ferries and Light Rail services. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
With a number of events happening in Sydney Olympic Park, catching public transport is strongly recommended to avoid expected heavy congestion and traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct. Take advantage of the additional public transport services running to and from Sydney Olympic Park. Fans should also plan their journey and travel early to ensure they are in their seats before the match gets underway.
Take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Olympic Park to avoid expected congestion and traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
Car parks are expected to fill quickly, so ensure you pre-book your parking. Leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services which are included in your event ticket.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you’re planning on driving to the event, allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park.
The below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.