TWO of rugby league’s greatest servants will hit major milestones at ANZ Stadium this Saturday when the Wests Tigers host the South Sydney Rabbitohs.
Wests Tigers legend Robbie Farah will clock in 250 games with the Tigers, and South Sydney local junior John Sutton will become the first Rabbitoh to join the 300 club.
The Rabbitohs are a whisker from 10 wins in a row, while the Tigers are desperate to keep their finals hopes alive.
Don't miss this momentous match. Get out to ANZ Stadium and make sure it's your team celebrating after the final siren!
|3:10PM||Tap Off: NRL Touch Premiership Women’s|
|3:50PM||Tap Off: NRL Touch Premiership Men’s|
|5:30PM||Kick Off: NRL - Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs|
- It’s triple the excitement this Saturday afternoon with the NRL Touch Premiership Women’s and Men’s matches leading in to the great battle between the Wests Tigers and Rabbitohs in the main game.
- All tickets to the Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services.
- Take advantage of the additional supporter services from Campbelltown at 3.58pm and Sydenham at 4.15pm to Olympic Park.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
RABBITOHS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While the Saturday evening blockbuster is a Wests Tigers home game, Rabbitohs ticketed members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Rabbitohs Reserved Members will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East (subject to capacity).
Rabbitohs General Admission Members will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101 – 103.
All tickets for the Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
Take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Sydney Olympic Park.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park. Take advantage of the additional and direct trains to avoid expected congestion and traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
Additional supporter’s trains will run from:
- Campbelltown at 15:58, stopping all stations to Granville, Auburn, Lidcombe then Olympic Park.
- Central at 16:18, stopping Redfern, Strathfield and Olympic Park.
Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until 12.30am.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those planning to drive you can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you’re planning on driving to the event, allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, including the M4, Homebush Bay Drive, Concord Road and Parramatta Road.
The below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.