The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are back in the building as they do battle with the New Zealand Warriors.
The Bulldogs have found their paws these past few rounds and will be lining up to raise awareness for mental illness issues in this Sunday's Be Brave Round.
Created by cult Dog's fan Brave Dog, #BeBrave aims to empower those fighting mental illness to be brave and talk about their feelings.
So bring the whole family along and back the cause at ANZ Stadium.
|11:45AM||Kick Off: Intrust Super Premiership NSW – Bulldogs v North Sydney Bears|
|2:00PM||Kick Off: NRL – Bulldogs v Warriors|
- All tickets to the Bulldogs v Warriors match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services.
- Take advantage of the direct service from Sydenham at 12.20pm stopping at Canterbury then all stations to Olympic Park via Belmore and Bankstown.
- Arrive early to take part in all the family fun of Sunday afternoon football!
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
All tickets for the Bulldogs v Warriors match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
Take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Sydney Olympic Park.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
A direct service will run into Olympic Park from Sydenham at 12.20pm stopping at Canterbury then all stations to Olympic Park via Belmore and Bankstown.
Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those planning to drive you can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
- If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.